Im now into my 2nd week of Au Naturale! And it was Definately time to trim my ends.
I had so many damaged and split ends aswell as the texturised ends, that HAD TO 2 GO!!
So I when down to Brixton and brought a pair of hair scizzors for £2.50 (aswell as some other stuff. It's hard to behave in the hair shop. - guilty blushes!)
- I washed my hair, blow-dried it out, sectioned it off and began.
- I only trimmed tiny sections of hair at a time, but I had to loose A LOT of length :-(
- Almost feel like im rockin' a TWA!
- It was unfortunate but SO necessary.
- Now all I can do is PRAY my hair grows back stronger and longer...AMEN!
After trimming I put my hair in some fat cainrows (should of photographed 'em, but trust me they were nothing fancy.)
They were in for about 1 day before I took them out this afternoon and tried an Afro Puff....
FINALLY>>> FOR ONCE>>> I was Happy with my AFRO PUFF :
I've still got some texturised ends to cut off, but slowly slowly.
(oh yea, on the phone again sorry! lol)
Lataz, Luv Crystal Afro x