Welcome to my blog: Black Hair In London by me Crystal Afro.
This is my 1st Ever post on my 1st Ever blog. (Yay!)
I've started this blog to coincide with what I feel is KINDA the start of my "Natural Hair Journey".
So here's what I hope for this blog to be like and be about (in brief):
I hope Black Hair In London can be:
- somewhere I can find and share Inspiration.
- somewhere to Gather and Share Information about Afro hair.
- somewhere to Confront and Address Issues regarding Afro hair.
Sounds simple but just like my hair it can actually be quite a big thing!
Where Im at Now:
Im 26yrs and Im a born and bred London girl. I love learning about all cultures but obviously I have a passion for my own culture which is a combo of both Black and British (in its simplest terms.)Although I been thinking about going natural for a while now (possibly about 2yrs), I've just taken out my final transition weave so here we are.
- In my research I've found a lot of great stuff and I hope that if ur reading this you'll SUBSCRIBE and share ur thoughts with me too.
- Also...I've started this blog as part of a larger project on black hair so any contributions or comments u have are all beneficial for my work.
- Feel free to contact me:
- (and Crystal Afro on FACEBOOK coming soon!!!)
So please Subscribe, Share and Enjoy!
From Crystal Afro x